Fundipedia is a proud sponsor of TSAM London 2022, taking place on 16th June in Houndsditch.
This interview sees Fundipedia Managing Director, Simon Swords, answer questions posed by Ana from TSAM Digital.
- So, tell me about Fundipedia – what does it do for clients?
- Why can’t asset managers build their own solutions for data management?
- Are there any other advantages of working with a fintech over an incumbent?
- What are the common data problems that you see across the asset management industry? In other words, where do asset managers encounter the most pain?
- How do Fundipedia and its team keep in the loop on the latest regulatory changes, for example, ESG and EET
- ESG is a hot topic at the moment, how is Fundipedia helping asset managers to solve the regulatory reporting around this?
- Fast forward 10 years – where do you see the asset management industry? Specifically around the way in which it handles technology and data?
- What are your plans for Fundipedia in the coming 2 – 3 years?
Visit Fundipedia at TSAM London – https://tsam.foxonmedia.com/london/event-registration/
Learn More about Fundipedia – https://www.fundipedia.com/
Follow Fundipedia on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fundipedia/