How we work
Fundipedia was founded in 2008 by two software developers, Simon and Dean.
Prior to starting Fundipedia, they worked together for a large law firm in London. During this time they were subject to nearly every conceivable corporate cliche. Toxic culture, office politics, questionable management policies and more.
Having been on the sharp end of an unhappy corporate environment, they launched Fundipedia and vowed that their business would be a place where staff genuinely enjoyed what they did; working amongst like minded individuals creating software to be proud of.
In working to achieve this aim they set down ten core business values:
- Let go of the past and make the most of the future
- Always tell the truth – we want to hear bad news sooner rather than later
- The highest level of integrity is expected. When in doubt, ask
- Everyone washes cups
- Be professional in your style, speech and follow-up
- Listen to the customer. They almost always ‘get it’
- Create win/win relationships with our partners
- Look out for each other. Sharing information is a good thing
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Have fun, otherwise it’s not worth it
As part of our commitment to you, when you come to work with Fundipedia in any position these are some of the many benefits you can look forward to and more:
- You can work from anywhere that makes sense for you and the business
- You’ll work for a company that puts technology and their people at the core of what they do
- You’ll be given the tools and equipment to do your best work
- You’ll build solutions using leading edge technology for high profile customers
- No two days will ever be the same
- No office politics, ever
- We’ll proactively invest in your professional development
Fundipedia has ambitious plans for the future, and it’s an exciting time for you to come on board!