We designed this role as a CRO to represent the level of impact and influence it will have on the growth and future of Fundipedia, and the breadth of business development and people leadership skills necessary to do the job well.
We started Fundipedia because we believe that dealing with data at scale requires more intelligent systems backed by experts who truly understand the root cause of the problems. Our data management solution is used by some of the largest companies in the world. We care about the projects we take on and we’re proud of our clients and their achievements. Our team brings together technology experts, asset management industry veterans, and entrepreneurial builders connected by a common goal to build technology solutions and provide consulting services that help clients make the most of their data.
London centric given this is where the majority of our clients are based but we are also a work from anywhere business.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
You’ll also partner with our Product and Engineering teams.
- You’ve significant, demonstrable experience with a multi-product portfolio in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment
- You’ve a strong track record in delivering rapid revenue growth and scaling of businesses in the £5M to £50M ARR range
- You’ve grown and managed global sales and marketing teams, including the creation of growth and scaling strategies, inbound marketing strategies, channel partnerships and benchmarks for analysing performance
- You’re passionate about and have a track record coaching and mentoring sales and marketing professionals at all levels, from people leaders and experienced sales managers to more junior team members and new hires
- You’re comfortable and keen to roll up your sleeves and lead from the front with day to day delivery
- You’ve built and maintained strong relationships with CxOs of key target clients and channel partners
- You take a keen interest in industry trends and are ready to evaluate and incorporate new opportunities into how we work and what we offer
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
You will play a pivotal role in driving and supporting delivery of all of Fundipedia sales, pre-sales, partnerships and marketing activities globally. You will be a people leader, mentor and coach to an awesome team of professionals, including people leaders, SMEs and those in their first BD gig. You will ensure our delivery and plans are aligned to company objectives and we have a sustainable revenue pipeline to grow our business.
As a small, growing and dynamic company you can expect to roll your sleeves up and support delivery – from how we tailor our sales process to buyer types and segmentation, to how we mentor and support the career development of our people, to how we coordinate global sales plans, territories and incentive models.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulating a strategy to ensure Fundipedia carries on its phenomenal growth well into the future
- Implementing scalable processes to generate opportunities and close business in a predictable way
- Preparing sales reporting and forecasting and driving transparency of performance across Fundipedia
- Building upon our consultative sales process to keep Fundipedia competitive and innovative
- Leading pipeline reviews including lost deal analysis and retrospectives. Ensuring CRM is clean and current
- Ensuring sales knowledge (FAQs, objection handling, training material etc.) is maintained accurately
- Collaborating with Product in identifying new service ideas and supporting existing product development
- Working with Managing Director on pricing strategies
- Working with Marketing to devise a strategy to ensure product / company is placed as well as possible
- Identifying valuable emerging markets and working with Product to develop the market strategy
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Profit sharing scheme
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Chief Revenue Officer position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.