It is our mission to reflect empathy and understanding in each and every engagement we have with our customers. It will be your job to see it through.
We started Fundipedia because we believe that dealing with data at scale requires more intelligent systems backed by experts who truly understand the root cause of the problems. Our data management solution is used by some of the largest companies in the world. We care about the projects we take on and we’re proud of our clients and their achievements. Our team brings together technology experts, asset management industry veterans, and entrepreneurial builders connected by a common goal to build technology solutions and provide consulting services that help clients make the most of their data.
We are located in Southend-on-Sea, Essex but we will happily consider remote UK based applicants too.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports directly to Client Relationship Manager.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Working under the supervision of our Customer Service Representative, you’ll work to provide top-notch customer service and support via a number of different mediums including:
- Online chat
You will provide technical support to our Fundipedia support help desk. Providing the highest levels of support and service to clients at all times.
You will support the work of our marketing team helping them with marketing campaigns, customer surveys and general customer engagement.
You will work with members of the wider team to help tailor and enhance our product, resources and services to something that really adds value to our customers.
No qualifications are deemed necessary for this role but applicants should make us aware of any relevant qualifications or training successfully completed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- An interest in computers and software
- Ability to use web-based software
- Good communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Well organised and prepared
- Excellent command of the written word
- Ability to listen to customers and hear what they are saying
- Some experience providing customer support over the telephone
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive
- Ability to work to deadline
- Track record of delighting customers and achieving good outcomes
- Experience providing customer support on forums or through the use of live/instant chat
- Experience working in a technical support role
- Experience working in or with a small or medium-sized business
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an integral member of the Fundipedia customer facing team you’ll be responsible for delivering the highest levels of customer service. You will provide diligent but friendly first line support to our customers building lasting, long-term relationships.
As part of our customer service team, it is essential that you are able to continuously deliver real value to our customers and represent our brand positively at all times.
- Provide outstanding first-line customer support via telephone, online chat, email and online forums,
- Provide specific support to potential customers trialling the software by giving demonstrations of how to use it to meet their needs (training on how to use Fundipedia will be provided as part of the role).
- Use our CRM and keep it fully up to date with the latest customer activity at all times.
- Act as our customer advocate to ensure that our customers are deriving real value from us at all times.
- Build customer confidence in the Fundipedia brand by delivering consistently high standards of customer support, engagement and value.
- Provide administrative support to the management and marketing team as necessary.
- Keep up to date with changes and enhancements to our product, resources and services.
- Report any bugs or issues with the software to the relevant members of the Development Team.
- Work diligently day-to-day to help achieve the company’s overall objectives.
- Attend to any other duties or tasks arising deemed commensurate to this role.
What we offer
- Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 dependent upon experience
- Holiday: 25 days
- Childcare voucher scheme available
- Private Health Care
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an exceptionally talented team in an exciting, growing digital business. If you think you’ve got what it takes to deliver the requirements of this role please email your C.V. to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.