As a member of the Fundipedia development team you’ll be responsible for helping deliver enterprise data solutions on time and within budget.
We started Fundipedia because we believe that dealing with data at scale requires more intelligent systems backed by experts who truly understand the root cause of the problems. Our data management solution is used by some of the largest companies in the world. We care about the projects we take on and we’re proud of our clients and their achievements. Our team brings together technology experts, asset management industry veterans, and entrepreneurial builders connected by a common goal to build technology solutions and provide consulting services that help clients make the most of their data.
We have offices in London, UK that you are welcome to use however this is a work from anywhere position in line with our company’s Work From Anywhere policy.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports to Head of Engineering.
Degree level qualification or equal experience in a related subject or field.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience with C# and appropriate development languages (JS, HTML, etc.)
- .NET MVC
- .NET Web API
- .NET Core
- MS SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Eye for detail and identifying problems and solutions
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Self-motivated, able and open to learning and professional development
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Participate in bespoke software design & development, including:
- Developing new and on-going web software projects.
- Investigating and debugging error reports assigned to you.
- Maintaining up-to-date time tracking and task status information in accordance with our time tracking and project processes.
- Liaising with customers where required to ensure we deliver excellent customer service.
- Providing technical reviews of requirements, organising requirements into sprints and estimating the time required for development.
Deliver all software to a high quality by:
- Identifying and recording, via development management tools, areas of the codebase that may require refactoring and, where necessary, performing that refactoring with minimal impact on existing functionality.
- Maintaining language-appropriate coding styles.
- Making full use of defined testing practices.
- Raising with your project lead or manager actual or potential problems and risks you encounter during development.
- Identifying to your manager any processes, tools or training you think would improve the software we deliver or help you further your skills as a developer.
- Performing ad-hoc releases and/or hotfixes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
- A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Profit sharing scheme
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the position, please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.